Monday, July 10, 2006

Lads Mags Regrets

Jennifer Ellison, recent staple of the lads mags is interviewed in the Daily Mail. She seems to be trying to close the door on her lads mags career.

"Brookside encouraged me to do them because it was great publicity for the show, but I do think I was a bit too young."

"I did my first GQ cover shot when I was 15. Coming from Liverpool and being so young, I didn't even know what GQ was. I didn't realise how damaging it could be."

"Eventually I realised that all people saw of me was the blonde hair and the semi-naked girl, so I decided to stop all that and concentrate on being an actress instead."

Jennifer is due to start to star as Rosie in the west end show Chicago for five weeks at The Cambridge Theatre. A nationwide tour of the musical will follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home